hello
this is zongyao's blog
welcome
Everywhere I go
Everyone I meet
Every time I try to fall in love
They all want to know why I'm so broken
Why am I so cold
Why I'm so hard inside
Why am I scared
What am I afraid of
I don't even know
This story's never had an end
I've been waiting
I've been searching
I've been hoping
I've been dreaming you would come back
But I know the ending of this story...
You're never coming back
Saturday, August 13, 2005
freaking sicked n tired
today played soccer
was down with flu
but still continued
now i'm feeling super groggy
and the fact tt i'm
thinking of too much things
doesnt really help
well had fun at soccer
13 or 12 ppl came
played futsal at rp
was fun
i played mid
kinda like tt position
haha
.
cell was ok
as usual i guess
then went for service
during service
the worship leader was like saying
God's presence is always
with you everywhere
somehow there was something
in me that said
no tt's not true
yes i did feel his presence last time
but after so many things happened
its been harder to believe
and all that.
in my mind i was asking
God, where were you?
where were you when i needed you most?
where?
.
well heard something funny from sherilyn
last night while talking on msn
she kinda missed her bus stop
so took the NEL back
on the NEL the train had problems
so it slowed down
the announcement was in english
this auntie(who doesnt understand english)
sitting beside her was like
xiao mei got terrorists?
wahaha talk about language barriers mans
hahas
.
gonna sleep now
super tired! cant wait to hit the bed
hahaha
at least i'm happy!!!
man u beat everton!!!
they beat champs league stuff 2-0!!
woohoo
now that's an overated
'champs league team' for you
hahaha
hope liverpool win later....
nights
never cared
profile
zongyao
eighteen
loves
soccer
slacking
God
hates
liars
hypocritical ppl
heartbreakers
dates
18th december 1987
25th december
if you feel you need to tell somebody that you care,
don't wait until it is too late.
If you keep thinking you will do that another day,
then that day will never come.
If you always think that tomorrow will come,
then 'tomorrow' will run out quickly and
you'll realize the time that you've left behind you.