hello
this is zongyao's blog
welcome
Everywhere I go
Everyone I meet
Every time I try to fall in love
They all want to know why I'm so broken
Why am I so cold
Why I'm so hard inside
Why am I scared
What am I afraid of
I don't even know
This story's never had an end
I've been waiting
I've been searching
I've been hoping
I've been dreaming you would come back
But I know the ending of this story...
You're never coming back
Saturday, August 06, 2005
had soccer in the morning
was real fun
20+ ppl came down
our largest group so far
woohoo
[
had lunch at the hawker
went to cs
went for cell
aft tt had service
during service
kinda emoed suddenly
luckily not many ppl arnd
[
went to 'happy hour' aft service
had some wanton mee
not bad
then went to check out settlers cafe
it was full
[
the rest went to have waffles
i guess i had to go home
been hanging out late too many days
[
the bus ride home was esp long
then had to wait at a bus stop
to take the feeder bus
it took 40 mins to come
spent tt 40 mins
thinking about stuff
was kinda pissed the bus took so long
[
i'm really missing you
i guess feelings cant just fade away like tt
everytime my hp rings
or i recieve an sms
i'm hoping its you
going on msn
is just to hope u're online
all i think about
is what happened
all the memories
they're just re-playing
themselves in my head
please please
come back
never cared
profile
zongyao
eighteen
loves
soccer
slacking
God
hates
liars
hypocritical ppl
heartbreakers
dates
18th december 1987
25th december
if you feel you need to tell somebody that you care,
don't wait until it is too late.
If you keep thinking you will do that another day,
then that day will never come.
If you always think that tomorrow will come,
then 'tomorrow' will run out quickly and
you'll realize the time that you've left behind you.