hello
this is zongyao's blog
welcome
Everywhere I go
Everyone I meet
Every time I try to fall in love
They all want to know why I'm so broken
Why am I so cold
Why I'm so hard inside
Why am I scared
What am I afraid of
I don't even know
This story's never had an end
I've been waiting
I've been searching
I've been hoping
I've been dreaming you would come back
But I know the ending of this story...
You're never coming back
Sunday, August 21, 2005
ok i'm gonna update a little bout soccer
yday it was pretty messy at first cos
ppl came late n stuff
on the way there, something funny happened
satoshi, a jap, was kinda lost
he was at the wrong gate
so i was trying to direct him to the right gate
i called him
and on the phone it sounded very funny
cos there he was, speaking with his jap accent
and here i was speaking with my local accent
so here are two ppl trying to make each other understand themselves
and not succeeding at all
well finally he came to the right gate.phew.
hahaha
the security was kinda tight at queensway
the guard wasnt very friendly at first
but after that he kinda warmed up
and even started joking
than God for tt
hahaha
anyway soccer there was fun and all
glad we are able to use the place
hope we can get the field soon
hahas
.
i'm so tired now.
slept at 3 yday
miah noes why
haha
yawns
ltr still needa visit my grandma
she's not in a very good state of health
havent visited her for ages
but something in me says:
'can i dont go?'
hahs
never cared
profile
zongyao
eighteen
loves
soccer
slacking
God
hates
liars
hypocritical ppl
heartbreakers
dates
18th december 1987
25th december
if you feel you need to tell somebody that you care,
don't wait until it is too late.
If you keep thinking you will do that another day,
then that day will never come.
If you always think that tomorrow will come,
then 'tomorrow' will run out quickly and
you'll realize the time that you've left behind you.