hello
this is zongyao's blog
welcome
Everywhere I go
Everyone I meet
Every time I try to fall in love
They all want to know why I'm so broken
Why am I so cold
Why I'm so hard inside
Why am I scared
What am I afraid of
I don't even know
This story's never had an end
I've been waiting
I've been searching
I've been hoping
I've been dreaming you would come back
But I know the ending of this story...
You're never coming back
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Tired and confused
didn't feel like waking up today
was kinda tired and stuff
lay awake last night thinking
had a headache in sch today
maths period kinda sux?
the teacher came to me
and she said this
zy, u're getting proud ah
i was like wth?!
what did i do mans?!
haha
funny teacher.she looks
tai tai, drives a bm
anyway was busy doing mol
dota during break
keep getting dced
irritating
thermo was as usuall
jaya let us off early
and went for maths
gadaffy was again trying
to be funny with miss wong
hahas
after math he couldn't find his
lappy thanks to rishi
we didnt plan it
so funny
he saw our serious faces
then he started to panic
ran to the thermo class to check
checked jimmy's car boot
then went to math class
all the while we were laughing
so hard the tears almost came out
this has to be the best punkd'
we ever pulled off
he even asked miss wong for help
she came down and was like
who took his lappy?
we all say 'not me'
haha
then when he came back we told him
to check the car boot again
and it was there!!!!
lols
so funny
this is turning into a weekly affair
every wed at 5 at the block 50 carpark
hahahaha
he's been punkd' so many times man
hahaha
kinda feel sorry
but then again....
haha
hope he doesnt take it to heart
tt kinda made me not so sad?
as in took my mind off sutff?
on the bus back started thinking again
but when i came home
talked to a friend
then felt much better
guess i needa stop thinking
i need to get my piorities right
just like miah said
with the soccer ministry started
and the exams coming
i really got no time to emo
i hope i can get my piorities right.
fast.
never cared
profile
zongyao
eighteen
loves
soccer
slacking
God
hates
liars
hypocritical ppl
heartbreakers
dates
18th december 1987
25th december
if you feel you need to tell somebody that you care,
don't wait until it is too late.
If you keep thinking you will do that another day,
then that day will never come.
If you always think that tomorrow will come,
then 'tomorrow' will run out quickly and
you'll realize the time that you've left behind you.