hello
this is zongyao's blog
welcome
Everywhere I go
Everyone I meet
Every time I try to fall in love
They all want to know why I'm so broken
Why am I so cold
Why I'm so hard inside
Why am I scared
What am I afraid of
I don't even know
This story's never had an end
I've been waiting
I've been searching
I've been hoping
I've been dreaming you would come back
But I know the ending of this story...
You're never coming back
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
went to sch early today.
supp to do amp proj
but ended up playing winning 11.
then had autocad.boring!
thermo was worse.good thing tt lazy bas let us off early
well went to joel's house to chiong amp project
his dad kept coming into the room
haha
started off well
but in the end yi hong added some girl
then we started disturbing her
and shooting each other on msn
had some fun
lol
some guy called joel on skype
kept calling so we decided to have fun with him
i told him i was frm hong kong n stuff
had a good laugh
hah
aft we got bored called francis
yi hong played some gang song
lol
slept on the bus on the way home
it was kinda empty
gg for my bath now
aft tt gg to chiong amp proj
hope i can finish it today
never cared
profile
zongyao
eighteen
loves
soccer
slacking
God
hates
liars
hypocritical ppl
heartbreakers
dates
18th december 1987
25th december
if you feel you need to tell somebody that you care,
don't wait until it is too late.
If you keep thinking you will do that another day,
then that day will never come.
If you always think that tomorrow will come,
then 'tomorrow' will run out quickly and
you'll realize the time that you've left behind you.