hello
this is zongyao's blog
welcome
Everywhere I go
Everyone I meet
Every time I try to fall in love
They all want to know why I'm so broken
Why am I so cold
Why I'm so hard inside
Why am I scared
What am I afraid of
I don't even know
This story's never had an end
I've been waiting
I've been searching
I've been hoping
I've been dreaming you would come back
But I know the ending of this story...
You're never coming back
Thursday, October 06, 2005
THE PERFECT GUY
-im the guy who will text you every single morning
and tell you good morning and every single night
to tell you sweet dreams.
-im the guy who will text you and tell you "i love
you and you make me smile" just because it's true.
-im the guy who will blindfold you and take you to
the beach, let you run your toes through the sand
and then make you guess where we are.
-im the guy who will show up at your games (or
competitions or meets) without you knowing just to
surprise you.
-im the guy who will hold you when you are crying
and wipe away your tears.
-im the guy who still thinks that you're beautiful
even without makeup but instead, in sweat and a
big t-shirt.
-im the guy who won't pressure you to do things
you dont want to.
-im the guy who will show up at your house with
soup and a movie when you aren't feeling well.
-im the guy who kisses you on the forehead.
-im the guy who doesnt kiss and tell.
-im the guy who actually listens to you when you
talk.
-im the guy who's excited all day because im
looking forward to our date that night.
-im the guy who is contented to just be able to hold
you and wants nothing more.
-im the guy who can't help but smile when you walk
into the room.
-im the guy whos perfectly happy with staying in
and watching movies and cuddling.
-im the guy who won't lie to you about where hes
going or where he's been or who he's been with.
-im the guy who gets butterflies when he hears
your name.
-im the guy who picks you over his friends.
-im the guy who's not afraid to tell his friends
he loves you.
-im the guy that isn't afraid to tell you he loves you.
-im the guy who isn't always trying to act like a
hard ass around you.
-im the guy that will tell you how i feel.
-im the guy who doesn't care about your
imperfections and loves you more for them.
-im the guy who will hold you while we watch the
sunset.
-IM THE GUY WHO REALLY WANTS TO MAKE
YOU THE
HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.
.
a definition of the perfect guy
is it true?
hmm
even if u try to be this guy
will it work?
never cared
profile
zongyao
eighteen
loves
soccer
slacking
God
hates
liars
hypocritical ppl
heartbreakers
dates
18th december 1987
25th december
if you feel you need to tell somebody that you care,
don't wait until it is too late.
If you keep thinking you will do that another day,
then that day will never come.
If you always think that tomorrow will come,
then 'tomorrow' will run out quickly and
you'll realize the time that you've left behind you.